Question

want to get pregnant, but ovarial cysts?
I am 21, in steady relationship, financially fit to get pregnant. Last year (2006) I got pregnant when I stopped using my birth controll (triphasal) but I sadly lost the baby at about 5 weeks, and they removed a cyst from my ovary at the same time!

I want to know what steps to take if I want to get pregnant???? I am so scared of having another miscarrage, and does the cyst have a negative impact on keeping your pregnancy? I am currently on triphasal, but want to stop, because me and my fiance wants a baby! Please help????????? thanx Dua

You should start taking folate tablets. The fact that you had a miscarriage still gives you a 90% chance of a successful pregnancy this time. If you had an isolated cyst which was removed, it shouldn't be a problem now. It would not have caused the miscarriage.