Question

Want to go off medication
I have been on anti depressants for the past 15 years. I would like to go of my medication (serapress) How does one wean yourself off?

Sometimes one does indeed need to remain on an antidepressant long-term ; sometimes, unfortunately, it happens because one is being treated by a GP who may not appreciate when and when not to stop such medications, who should have explained these isues to you, and who should have explained and helped you to come off the meds and see whether you remained well off them.
I don't recommend stopping on your own - better to arrange to see a good local psychiatrist fora full re-assessment, and, if it is indeed thought wise for you to come of the meds, that doc could then expertly advise you, based on your own specific situation and characteristics, how to come of them, and monitor that process, so you could resume this or another drug later if needs be