Question

Want to know the POSITIVES about marriage
there is SO much negativity about marriage, i am struggling to find positive literature/websites!

I am engaged but am afraid of divorce, due to just about everyone i know either having been divorced, is getting divorced or is having maritual problems.

I am fully aware that marriage is hard work &  you each have to give 100%. I am sure about the man i want to marry, its just that marriage is so scary and it would be great to hear positive reinforcements for a change.

Any recommendations/advise would be greatly appreciated from those happily married!

I'm sure there should be a number of such sites - have you googled the obvious terms, like positive marriage ? Why not consider some sessions of pre-marriage couples counselling ( maybe with a FAMSA counsellor ) to work on some positives and develop some useful skills together ?