Question

want to stop the pill
I'm nearly 45yrs and is still of the pill, i tried to stop it last year, but had soo much pain, my bust increased and was tender, my ovaries were so sore, that the only time that i didn't have pain was when i was lying down. Now i would like to come off the pill, but don't really know how to go about it, what is the meaning of the soreness?

There is often an adjustment period when stopping the Pill as the hormones get back to normal. This may have caused your symptoms. This should not last more than 3 months. If you were on the Pill for reasons other than contraception, e.g. endometriosis, then this could recur when you stop the Pill.