Question

Want to switch from Mirelle,suggestions?
I am currently on Mirelle (year and a half) have lost my sex drive TOTALLY! I want to switch to ANY other pilll that will be maximum affective with less or none side affects. I tried Diane once, was ok, but heard somewhere that that is mostly used for skin problems and are not quite strong enough as a contraceptive. I also tried Minerva, but had heart pulpatations and got nausious from it. And the I also tried Triphasil but it made me very very aggresive and gave my extreme mood swings... Any ideas anyone? I would like the transition to be as smooth as possible...

Unfortunately a lot of the side effects are individual, so you will have to try a Pill and see if it agrees wth you. You could try Femodene.