Question

Wanting to fall pregannt for the first time...
Hi there,
I am a 31yr young female and my hubby and I have decided to fall pregnant
for the first time by the end of the year. Obviously I am at a age where I would
need to perhaps be more cautious of my diet. On the whole I am of athletic build
yet eat junk food and skip meals. What type of foods should I pay more attention
on to get me to get my body in peak shape to facilitate conception?

Dear Jasmine
It is very important that you eat a balanced diet that is rich in protective nutrients, folic acid and omega-3 fatty acids. Click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet and Food site' and read the articles on 'Balanced Diet I-IV'. It will also help to take a folic acid supplement (200 microgram/day) and Salmon oil capsules (buy at the chemist).
Good luck with the pregnancy