Question

Wanting to fall pregnant
My partner & I have decided to have a baby. Im on the pill at the moment and am not sure when to stop, at the moment I have my period. When is the best time to stop?

If we are planning a baby, is it then a good idea to go to my gynae and have a regular check up? Considering that I have never been for one!

The best time to stop your Pill is with your period, so don't start the next pack. If you have never had a gynae check-up, then now would be a good time to do so. Remember to take folate tablets while you are trying to conceive.