Question

wanting to fall pregnant soooon
Hi, please help. My wife and I lost our baby last year march '03. she was 6 months preg. preg. test was neg. up till now. she never got her period for 3 months,oct,nov and dec. this year jan she went on a fertility tablet and went for a blood test to determine whether it was a success. It was but still not preg. next month it’s going to be a year and we would LOVE to fall pregnant again. Gynae suggested she go on fertility again this month, is this good? I've read in previous articles about D & C, where females fell preg. the next month after they had a miscarriage. What is D&C? Please Help!

A D&C is a womb scrape. This is done to remove tissue after a miscarriage. It does not increase the chances of fertility. Your wife seems to be doing the right things and I would agree with her doctor's advice.