Question

WARM HANDE
I am 48 and my hands (palms) sometimes turn blood red and very warm. It does not look normal. Has it got anything to do with my blood pressure medication (accupril 5mg) or is this part of hot flushes?

My apologies. This reply was posted yesterday, but somehow it got lost in cyberspace. Here it is again. CD.

3/26/2003 10:37:00 AM
SubjectWARM HANDEQuestionI am 48 and my hands (palms) sometimes turn blood red and very warm. It does not look normal. Has it got anything to do with my blood pressure medication (accupril 5mg) or is this part of hot flushes? Posted byKoue Liefde?

KL, I can’t say for sure without examining you first, but I doubt that it’s due to the Accupril®. I can’t say that it’s due to hot flushes either, but I suppose it is possible. The best would be to see your doctor and have him make sure it’s not due to something else like an over active thyroid or something. Good luck.