Question

Warts!!!
What can be done to get rid of warts? I have tried everything from freezing to having them cut out but they still come back. I have them all over my hands and had on my face but recently had them cut off. I have tried every possible remedy that I know of and yet they keep coming back.
Is there anything that I can do to get rid of them - I am absolutely desperate!! PLEASE HELP

Palio, you will have to tell me what you’ve tried because if you’ve really tried everything, there is nothing else to try. Please post your reply as a new question and I promise I won’t take so long to reply again. Good luck.