Question

Warts - Please Help!!!!
I have a serious problem with regards to warts, what ever I try/do they never seem to disappear completely and usually land up coming back even bigger.
I have them on my hands, legs and recently found on my face, I have tried absolutely everything to get rid of my warts.
They have been burnt, frozen, cut out and had a Duofilm painted on them, have tried homeopathic medication and even old "boere" remedies yet they keep coming back. Is there anything that I can use to make them go away? I am a 24 year old female. Please help, I am at the end of the line - it is terrible to go to waork everyday and then try to keep your hands out of site all the time.

Mikka, it sounds like you have a serious problem. The best would be to see a good dermatologist and have him evaluate the problem. Another option is to use a treatment used to treat genital warts. It’s called Aldara®, but like I said, it’s not really indicated for the treatment of normal warts as it’s caused by a different virus. Anyway, whatever you do, you need to see a good specialist and get this sorted out. Good luck.