Question

wat do i do????
ok so im a freshmen an i go wit a junior at my school but my so called friends keep sayin stuff dat makes me think they tryin to break us up like they keep sayin dat he got his exgirlfriend pregnent an i no he doesnt like her anymore but its bothering me that they keep reminding me. I really like him an i dont want anything to mess it up so can yall help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Teen expert
teen expert

Your relationship is essentially beteween the two of you and only the two of you can decide if you want to be in the realtionship - noone else. But listen to your friends and speak with them about why they have these concerns. They may simply be concerned that you could get hurt. He maybe left his last girlfriend because she got pregnant and you need to consider whether he will do the same thing to you.

You dont say how old you are but the legal age of consent for sexual relations is 16 years. Below this age is illegal and is statutory rape.