Question

WATER INTAKE
HI,I DRINK AT LEAST TWO LTRS OF WATER DAILY.IS THIS HARMFUL IN ANYWAY?I HEARD SOMEBODY SAYING TOO MUCH OF WATER CAN END UP IN ONE'S BRAINS.IS THIS TRUE?
Sports Nutrition
Sport nutrition

Dear Burrel,

2 litres of water will do you no harm. It is good for you to drink this amount of water. As Bloubul correctly says just make sure you are not losing all your electrolytes and to a lesser extent with water soluble vitamins and minerals. It is quite difficult to lose all your electrolytes as we as a society consume far too much salt - nearly all food has salt added for flavour and preservation. You must also remember that most of our food also contains water which the body has access to.