Question

Water retension
Dear Doc
Thank you for time!
I am over 40 and a female. For the past 12months I have noticed that my body retains water. My feet are swollen and my ancles feel puffy.I try to drink 2litres of water daily.I exercise regurlarly not more than 1hour a day on average. I eat relatively healthy, meaning limited intake of alcohol and coffee and chocolate. Low intake of dairy products. I eat green+yellow vegies and love salads, fruits +nuts.
Because I found my joints to be stiff and sometimes sore I bought me Cod-liver oil capsules. I take no other medication ( not on "the Pill").
Is there any kind of " natural " thing to try, for curing water retension?

Dear Reader
It is always a good idea to have such symptoms checked by a doctor because they could be indicative of an underlying problem, such as kidney infections, electrolyte deficiencies, etc. Let's first see what results such a checkup produces before we make any changes to your diet which sounds fine to me.