Question

Water Retention
Hi!

I am retaining water and suffer with swollen hands and feet all of a sudden, and I sweat like a horse! It started about 2 weeks ago. I do not use the Pil, but I have been taking Efexor for about 5 months. I take daily vitamins etc.

I suffered bronchitis towards the end of December, but that seems to have cleared up.

I also need to sleep a minimum of 8 hours a night, otherwise I really struggle to get out of bed the next day, and I'm moody as hell.

I had my hormone levels checked about 9 months ago, all was well at the time.

What could be wrong?

Cm, there are a couple of reasons for this and the most dangerous ones are heart, liver and kidney problems. They’re definitely not the most common ones, but you should see your doctor none the less. Good luck.