Question

Water retention?
Help! I gym every day, cardio and weights. I am a 31 year old male.

When I get up in the morning my "Love Handles" are almost non existant but by the end of the day they are there again. There is a distinct differnce.

The only thing I can think of is that it is water retention. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee.

Dear Lee
If you were older and did less exercise, I would think that this appearance of your love handles is due to sagging as the day progresses (quite a common phenomenon in older persons). I would also be more inclined to agree with water retention if your legs, hands and feet got swollen as the day progresses. So at this stage I must admit that I am very puzzled about this problem you have. If you do have other symptoms of swelling or oedema (face, hands, feet, ankles, legs) then I would recommend a medical checkup to see if there is an underlying problem such as kidney disease.
Hope this problem clears up