Question

water retention
hi diet doc

i'm a aneroxic on the road to recovery and all of a sudden im having bad water retenton around my naval ........ why is this and will it go away

Dear Water
I am so glad to hear that you are recovering from anorexia as it is a dreadful condition. The anorexia will have disrupted many different aspects of your metabolism so this localised water retention should improve with time. If you find that it persists then do check with the medical dr who is treating you to see if it is not an indication of underlying kidney damage.
Keep up the good work with the recovery