Question

Water retention
Dear Doctor

I drink water regularly, maybe at least 6 glasses per day. However, it does not seem to match my output. During urination, for the day, i release under three glasses a day. Is this water retention? My recent blood tests did not pick up any concerns.
Kindly advise me what I can do naturally to release water, as I feel my stomach is bloated.

Hallo Bob
You also lose water through sweating and in your breath, so you won't urinate out exactly what you take in especially if it is warm. One needs 6-8 glasses of water per day for your body to function properly. Bloatedness usually is caused by gas trapped in the bowel.