Question

Watter oefening is veilig na rugoperasie?
Ek het 'n rugoperasie gehad en 'n Zilke-prostese is ingeplant op S1/L5 vlak met fusie. Watter soort oefening kan ek doen om my spiere in stand te hou. Ek het wateraerobiese oefeninge gedoen maar kan dit nie nou meer doen nie a.g.v werksomstandighede.

Vriendelike Groete.

Daisy

Hi Daisy

After an operation of this neature - it is vital that you are supervised i your exercise programme or at least have a session with a Biokineticist who can give you a programme and illustrate each and every eexrcise to you and make sure you do them correctly. I suggest you phone our Sports Science Institute Peak biokinetics unit on 021 659 5647. If you don't live in CT, thye can refer you appropriately.

Good luck.