Question

watts
I have this watts that i got from a girl that i slept with back in 1998 WHEN I WAS DRUNK,at first a small watt appeared,but i didnt take it seriously.then around 2003 they just appear from nowher and now there are around like 20 watts arround my anus and also i can see some small pimples around the head of my penis,they are giving me a streess
q.1 SINSE I WANT TO MARRY NOW CAN I INFECT MY WIFE AND CHILD
Q2WILL MY CHILDREN BE WATTS CARRIES
Q3WHAT TREATMENT DO I USE TO FINNISH THOSE WATTS AROUND MY ANUS,BECAUSE EVERY TIME I GO TO THE TOILET AND WIPE MYSELF STREESS COME IN
Q4CAN I BUY ANY DRUGS FROM YOU AND SEND IT UP TO NAIROBI AND WHAT ARE THE COSTS OR WHICH DRUG CAN I BUY FROM HERE.

THANK YOU,HEALTH24 HAVE GOT GOOD EXPLANATIONS

You can transmit the virus which causes warts to your wife. Thi site is for advice only. You will have to see a doctor for treatment.