Question

31 Oct 2006

We broking up and a traffic fines
About 4 weeks ago, my bf and i broke up, but yesterday I went to collect my mail and one of them was a fine of R700.00. This fine was a speeding fine and it was taken by camera during the time my ex was driving my car.

It has taken me a lot of emotional stress to accept that this relationship is over and I don't want to speak to him or see him, but I also don't have the money to pay for the fine.

How can I let him know about the fine without so much as him thinkking I am after him. I really don't have this kind of money!
help.

I hardly think he's likely to interpret a message about a traffic fine as being romatically intended --- why not discuss this with the trafic / police authoritie4s, and suggest they pursue him rather than you ? kat, not nice, and anon are right here, so stop complaining about him, and get things put right