Question

Weazy cough and sore throat
I had the flu about 2 weeks ago and was on anti-biotics but the cough would not go away it feels like all my air is taken away, and I weaze. This happens mostly at night and when I sleep. For the last 4 days my throat has started to hurt, but not like a cold sore but as someone has punched me in side throat. It is difficult for me to swollow anything. It is mostly on my right side of my throat.

Heidi, it sounds like the flu has gone over into a bacterial throat infection and that you probably will need to take antibiotics again. The best would be to see your friendly neighbourhood GP and have him sort it out. Good luck.