Question

weed smokin a problem?
is smoking weed once a weekend for fun with weekends a problem? Or just a stage. I can not if I want to!

If you "can not if you want to " then you may as well stop. Apart from helping symptoms in some eye disorders and during chemotherapy for cnce, when it may help SOME people, it has no benefits whatever/ It's bad for your lungs, etc., just as smoking anything is bad for them, and weed may be dirtier in that sense. In some people who are hard to identify beforehand, it can cause or precipitate a psychotic or schizophrenic illness, which is serious stuff. And in people who use it in large amounts / stronger stuff, daily, for long periods, it does seem to be associated with significant problems of loss of motivation and drive, and maybe other interference in cognitive ( intelligent ) functioning.
Otherwise, used occasionally, on some weekends, it doesn't seem to cause major problems.