Question

Week 11 - flying to Cape Town. Is it safe?
I have just been told by my director that I have to fly to Cape Town on Monday for business. I will be 11 1/2 weeks and was just wondering if it is safe. I had alot of complications with my last pregnancy and so far things have been really good with this one that I don't want to do anything to jeopodise my baby. Thankfully I will be flying business class so I will at least have space to move around in and in a comfortable chair so hopefully that will help as well. Please give me some advice on this matter.

It should be okay. Just drink lots of fluids and move around a bit.