Question

WEEK 34- IS IT SAFER TO DELIVER A BABY
My sister is a 24 year and is 34 weeks pregnant with her 1st baby. Sh has been having doffoculty breathing from yesterday and her gynae has instructef her to be admitted to hospital. IS it safe for her to deliver at 35 weeks if this is the case ? I know it is safe to deliver at 35 weeks , so I am a bit concerned.

Any idea why she is having difficulty breathing ?

There are many reasons for breathing difficulty, ranging from minor to serious. She will need investigations to make a diagnosis. The prognosis for the baby would be very good at 35 weeks.