Question

weigh-less
I want to start weigh-less. A friend gave me the book which i was looking over last night and there is just sooo much food that you have to eat. How can you fit so much food in one day and plus still lose weight eating so much. I've tried to work it so that i have breakfast, snack, snack, lunch, snack, snack, supper, snack and i still don't manage to fit in all the required food. is it a necessity that we HAVE to eat all the amount of food recommended for each group?
I just don't see how it is possible to lose so much weight this way?

Dear Candice
I don't work for Weighless, so I cannot really comment on their specific diet plan. What I do know is that it is a fallacy that you need to starve to lose weight, in fact the body switches off its weight loss systems when it is faced with starvation. So, I would advise that you actually join Weighless and discuss this with the counsellors.