Question

WEIGH LESS AND HIV
Hi Doc. Maybe you can help. I'd really like to lose weight as I am obese. My BMI is thirty two already and it's getting out of hand. I've heard that Weigh-Less is really about eating healthily and then losing weight. Can someone who's HIV positive use Weigh-less to lose weight since we can't really use slimming pills?

Dear Iyanla
As you mention, it is not a good idea for anyone with HIV to use drastic diets or slimming pills to lose weight as this could reduce your immunity. However, Weighless is a particularly well balanced way of losing weight, so I would recommend that you consult your local branch and discuss their diet and if you need to make any changes while on it to make provision for HIV.