Question

Weigh Less vs Other
In your professional opinion - is Weigh Less a better program than the others? I see that this column now endorse weigh less.
I am on weigh less, and I love them, I am however always curious about other programs.
Do you think all add value, and all work if used correctly. Or do you think weigh less are the best one?
Thank you.

Dear Reader
I have always been in favour of Weighless (check the Archives) because they use a balanced diet to assist weight loss and give slimmers moral support which is so essential. I also like the fact that they do not encourage their slimmers to use weird and potentially dangerous pills and potions, or excessive exercise routines.
As a dietitian, I think that Weighless are just about perfect!