Question

Weight
I am 26 years old, height 1.55 and weight 63kg and most of the fat is tummy fat. I used to weigh 50kg a year and a half ago. I would like to get back to that weight. I have been eating right and exercising daily for a week so far but there is no change in my weight, I was hoping to atleast lose a 1kg after all my training. I am tempted to get cipla trim but is it safe? are the cons more than the pros? thank you

Dear HP
Your present BMI = 26,3 which is above the upper level of the normal range (18-25). I would suggest that you try to achieve an ideal BMI of 22 for which you would need to weigh 53 kg (not 50 kg). One week is too short a time to expect pronounced weightloss. Ciplatrim which contains sibutramine, can assist you to lose weight because it is an appetite suppressant and it also stimulates your basic metabolic rate. Because Ciplatrim is a schedule 5 drug your medical dr will have to prescribe it after doing a thorough medical checkup to see if you are a suitable candidate for this product. If you suffer from circulatory problems, heart disease or high blood pressure you should not take products containing Ciplatrim.