Question

weight at 6 months
Dear Doc
Please could you just tell me roughly,how much weight one puts on by the you are 6 months pregnant? This may sound like a strange question, but I have a sister who is 6 months pregnant at the moment,and she says she has put on 1kg this whole time! Is this normal?? She says her doc is happy cause baby is growing,but I find it strange.
Awaiting your reply.

This is a lot less weight gain than normal. However, if the fetus is growing well, there is no need for concern. Weight gain is not just related to the fetus but also to diet,etc.