Question

weight gain
I have been doing aerobics for about two and a half months now, 3 times a week for about an hour a session. however my problem is I seem to have gained weight around mu bum, thighs and curves including my bust. What do you think might be the problem as this is really frustrating me. I fee the weight gain from my clothes because they are becoming tight and cannot afford a new wardrobe. please help me.should I consider options like bio-slim or elancyl which is said to assist one to lose about 2.5 cm in 14 days.

please help.

Hi LSS

The only explanation for this might be dietary changes, since there is no way that aerobic exercise will make you gain fat. It might have resulted in you gaining a little muscle mass, but this would not make your clothes feel tighter. Rather than trying some slimming quick fix (most of which don't work!), do yourself a favour and visit a good dietician who can carefully look at your diet and point out where changes need to occur.

Please keep up the regular exercise, since the benefits are enormous!

Go well.