Question

Weight Gain
Hi,its me again. So basically to gain weight i have to eat 6 proper meals a day. I just wanted to ask u, must i follow that eating plan or can i have 2-4 slices of tuna sandwiches for my in between meals? Like after breakfast, after lunch and after supper.

Dear Feroz
Glad to hear that you have found the info on this Website. Yes, you can use tuna sandwiches as your between meal snacks. Also do consider using a meal supplement as other underweight Readers report that having 200 ml 3x a day, helps them to gain 1 kg per week.
Good luck with the weight gain