Question

Weight loss?
I like oats (raw) and eat about 500ml every day. Will I put on weight although I'm fit and go to aerobics classes every day and do 2 marathons of 10km in a month. I need to lose about 5kg but don't know how anymore, because I'd tried everything and don't believe to go on a diet or drinking pills or stuff.
I do eat healthy and drink 2,5 litres water a day and totally avoid all fatening foods.

Any suggestions that really works?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Warm Regards

Christelle

Christelle,
Maybe you should disuss this in detail with my Health24 neighbour, Dietdoc. What I don't understand is why you "need to lose about 5 kg" at all ? With aerobics and marathons, you don't sound overweight at al, and I'd worry that you may have ben developing an Eating Disorder like Anorexia, where one gets unduly obsessed about one's weight and shape, adopting odd eating patterns and over-exercise, to try to keep one's weight far too low for actual health, because in anorexia one's self-perception of one's weight and shape are distorted.
Eating so much raw oats per day doesn't sound like a balanced diet to me. Check with Dietdoc