Question

Weight loss and Muscle building
I am currently following a healthy lifestyle by eating 5-6 small meals a day cutting out on fat and sugar. I also drink 2 litres of water every day. I do gym 3-4 times a week. Every sessions includes cardio (treadmill and bicycle) as well as weight training sessions for about 45 mintes.
I have been losing centimeters all over, but my weight in kilogrammes is remaining the same.
Is it imperative to also loose kilogrammes or can I continue to just loose centimetres?

Thanks a lot!

Curious

Hi curious

No it is not essential to lose kilograms. Clearly what is happening is that you are losing fat (centimetres), but you are also building some muscle tissue , hence you might not have loss weight (but in essense you have lost fat and built muscle), so your body composition is much better!

Keep it up!