Question

weight loss due to stress
I have lost +- 10 kg''s in the last 2 months due to stress, I battle to pick weight up is there anything I can do to stop the weight loss, or something I can eat to help me pick up weight without picking up 2 much?

Cindy, the best would be to see a psychologist to help you cope better with the stress. The answer isn’t drugs or special foods, but rather managing the stress better otherwise you will have to take something for the rest of your life, as living is a stressful hobby these days. Good luck.