Question

Weight loss for vegetarians.
Where can I find a decent diet for a vegetarian who would like to lose appproximately 4 to 5 kgs.

Dear Reader
I have unfortunately not yet had time to calculate such a diet, but if you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' you will obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. This diet includes low-fat milk and cheese and yoghurt, as well as eggs (if you are allowed to eat such foods?). Where mention is made of lean meat or fish, substitute tofu, Toppers and dishes made with legumes using the same portions sizes. Combine the diet with regular exercise to achieve the best results.