Question

weight loss in areas where it is needed
I have had a huge, flabby tummy since I can remember. I have tried all exercises to reduce the fat mass, but nothing seems to work. Now, as if things can't get worse, I am starting to develope hips. I must also admit that I work shifts and don't often get time to go to the gym or even go walking like I used to. As I get older every part of my body tends to get more flabbier.

Hi Chantel

The best answer is to go on a carefully structured exercise programme and a comprehensive eating plan that is calorie controlled and low fat. Your exercise programme needs to incorporate cardiovascular exercise as well as toning exercises. I suggest you go to the home page of this website, click on fitness and then try the Shape up for Summer exercise programme.

I hope this helps.