Question

Weight Loss Mineral Suppliments
The festive season has come to an end, and subsequently it's back to gym. However just before the festive season kicked off, I did notice that I was metabolising muscle mass instead of fat. To be perfectly honest I was a little shocked but did realise I had been pushing my body a little hard and changed my diet to a high protein/low carb diet. Now that the new year is here, and I'm rearing to go at it again I'm a little concerned that the same will happen again. At the moment I'm taking a Multi Vit a day along with Omega Oil for EFA's (I'm considering changing to Flax Seed oil for extra vooma) and some Lipoic Acid. Every second day I replace my main meal with a USN Meal Replacement Bar (High Protein Bar) Where have I gone wrong??

Hi there

Re supplementation and dietary issues, Dietdoc is the one to ask - so please send her an e-mail. What I can add, however, is that training hard on a high protein, low carb diet is not advisable. Carbohydrates form a very important source of energy during exercise, so please consider changing this.

Good luck.