Question

Weight loss standing still
Hi, please help me i have lost a lot of wirght i was on sure slim for 2 years and lost from 120 kg to 66kg. Now im stuck on 66. My goal wieght is 55kg but i cannot get there.

Please give me advice i have been on bioslim and all of it it doesnt owrk

Thank you
Rentia

Dear Rentia
Firstly congratulations for losing those 54 kg, you are a bright shining ***star***. I can't ascertain if the goal weight of 55 kg is suitable for you (I need your present weight and height in metres to calculate your BMI). Did you combine your diets with exercise? if not, this could well stimulate your metabolism. Exercise is still the very best and also the safest method of stimulating your metabolism without having to resort to all kinds of pills and potions that all cause negative side-effects and cost a lot of money. Try doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), and see if this won't start you losing again.