Question

Weight Loss,Pregnancy
I have discovered I am three months pregnant and have developed alot of cellulite on my thighs and buns.Please is there something I can use for it and have pick up weight around my thighs and buns which I know is normal Please prescribe me a short diet for my pregnancy.

Dear Reader
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I would suggest that you use a high-fibre, low-fat diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet'), but that you increase your low-fat milk or yoghurt intake by 2 additional cups a day. Remember to also take the vitamin and iron tablets your dr prescribes. Don't take anything that may interfere with your pregnancy or cause harm to the baby - this includes slimming pills, drinks and any cellulite treatment that involves drinking anything. Try massaging your thighs and buttocks with a rough sponge or loofah to increase blood flow to those areas and wait until your pregnancy is over before you try any other type of treatment like body wrapping or massaging with creams, etc, as some of these creams contain vitamin A which can be absorbed through the skin and could cause problems.
Take great care