Question

Weight of unborn
I'm 34 weeks pregnant. I had a scan two weeks ago and the baby weighed 2.1kg. This morning the scan said that the baby weighed 2.934kg's. My word! My baby picked up 800g's in two weeks! Is this normal? My due date also went from 14 January to 20 December. Should I be worried about the weight and which due date should I prepare for? Thanks!

This is a lot of weight gain. Remember that ultrasound estimation of weight can be out by 10-15%, so they are not very accurate. The earlier due date is the one to stick with.