Question

weight problem
i am a 16-year-old girl and about 6-8 months ago i went on the Pill (Femodene) for period reasons. I was only on it for about 3 months but in that time i gained about 7kgs and got covered in cellulite. i have been off it for about 6 months but i cannot seem to shift the extra weight or cellulite!! i have tried about 4-6 different diets and none of them have worked!!! i never had a problem with my weight before this! Please Help!!
Teen expert
Teen health expert

Hi Skey

This is quite a weird thing that happened. Normally you would put on 1-2 kg (water retention) ! But you will loose it in two months after going off the pill.

I would suggest that you right to diet doc- that she can give you some eating guidelines.

T