Question

WEIGHT PROBLEM AND STAMUCH PROBLEM
I want loose weight I lost 8 kg so far but it looks like I'm gaining weight again and the problem is my stamuch it's big please help

Dear Thands
Losing 8 kg is a wonderful achievement - well done - you are a bright ***star***. Now you don't mention what kind of a diet you are using? If it is a low-fat, high-fibre diet then you should continue losing slowly and steadily which is ideal. Combine the diet with regular exercise. If possible join a good gym and get the instructor to work out a special programme that targets the tummy - it is unbelievable how many cm you can lose just by tightening the slack muscles.