Question

WEIGHT WISE
I am following an eating programme which is similar to Weigh-Less but you do not weigh the foods and you judge by eye and hand
I have lost 14kg's from September 2002 and I feel great.
I do not suffer from headaches, haven't been sick etc as my whole eating habit and lifestyle has changed - I realised that in order to be successful in weight loss you have to change your lifestyle and eat from the 5 basic food groups and keep it balanced - even the fats are important!
I want to know from you "doc" what do you think of Weight Wise - they are fairly new and are only based in Durban and I think they are starting up in Jhb.

Dear Sam
From what you say, this eating plan appears to be excellent. Any diet that uses sound dietetic principles and is based on eating a balanced diet and can make you lose weight is to be recommended. I have not yet read more about this organisation, but the info you have provided sounds good.
Well done for losing so much weight - you are a star.