Question

Weightloss
I need to lose about 12 kilograms, but I just don't seem to be getting there. I have started gym recently, and I'm eating a lot healthier. I am desperate to lose as much weight as possible by the middle of March for my wedding. What can you suggest?

Dear Bride-to-Be
To lose weight you need to reduce your energy intake by cutting down on fat and increasing the amount of dietary fibre you eat. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. Compare this diet with your present one and make the necessary adjustments. Combine the diet with lots of exercise - ask the instructor to work out a programme that uses up lots of energy - cycling, running, rowing plus some firming up exercises too.
Hope you will be a radiant bride