Question

Weightloss
I have recently started with my weightloss journey a week back.when i started my weight was 70.8 and height1.52 my goal weight is 60kg.And after a week when i weighed myself i lost 0.8kg and 10cm is this enough for a week.And lastly what is the different between loosing kg and cm.

Dear Makho
Congratulations on starting your weightloss journey and for losing close to 1 kg in the first week. In general, slimmers are advised to aim to lose between half and 1 kg per week, so your loss is spot on. The difference between losing kg or mass and cm or fat, is that you may find in some weeks that you do not lose much mass when you step on the scale, but if your cm are still reducing then this shows that weightloss is progressing well. One of the reasons why one does not always weigh less during a weightloss programme, is that fat tissue ironically weighs less than muscle tissue. So as you shed fat (which will be reflected in cm losses) and develop lean muscle tissue, you may not show a dramatic decrease in weight for awhile. Monitoring both kg and cm loss, helps to keep you in the picture so that you don't get worried when the scales don't show kg losses. At times you may also tend to retain water, which can increase your weight (kg), but if you are exhibiting cm loss then you know you are still on the right track.
Keep up the good work and go for your goal