Question

WEIRD ??
I have a weird question for you Doc??

Sometimes when I''m really stressed I go throug episodes where it feels like everything happens in slow motion is this normal??

Sounds like a variation of dissociation / depersonalization / derealisation - ways in which our brains / minds can react to serious stress, bu spacing out in different ways. Sometimes you feel as real as ever, but the surrounding seem a bit unreal ; or it can be the other way round, in which you don't feel as real as usual, but placed in a very real setting ; or there can be the sort of slowing down sensation you describe. Feels weird, but usually not suggesting anything wrong