Question

wEIRD
i have a strange problem WITH MY left knee . RECENTLY its been acting weird. I CAN RUN ON THE treadmill and NO problems. I can run outdoors, NO problems. i CAN CLIMB THE STAIRS, no problems BUT when I go down the stairs its painful. Its just a mild pain but I wonder Y. wHAT could be the problem. Im a 28yrs old female. DONT KNOW IF THATS RELEVANT.
Podiatrist
podiatrist

Thank you for your mail, it is definately relevant, you most probably have a muscle weakness/ imbalance, could be in your glutes, core, hamstrings or quad muscles. I would suggest that you consult with a biokinetisist with a special interest in biomechnics for an assessment and treatment.Contact the biokinetic association for a bio near you www.biokinetics.org.za