Question

01 Apr 2007

Weird discharge
Good Day

This month was my second course of clomid (2 tablets 100mg)
I got my period the 13th of March; it was very, very little. The next day there was nothing and then on the 15th I got a proper period. I was in agony the Thursday and Friday. My period lasted for about 12 days, although the last 4 days was just spotting. I went for a cycle sonar on the 27th (day 13 from when I got a proper period) the scan showed 2 follicles, one 16mm and the other 17,2mm. The doctor said that my chances to ovulate this month are very slim but possible. Yesterday I had this big (about a tsp full) slimy discharge coming out, it just came out in one big lump (sorry for the gory detail…) It was really weird, never experienced that before. Could that have been a sign of ovulation? What do think, what is the chance that I would’ve conceived this month?

It could certainly be a sign of ovulation. If you had sex at the right time, you could conceive.