Question

Weird feeling
Hi Doc, not actually sure how i feel but i feel strange..... cramping in lower uteras area.... last had period in May 15th period is inconsistant...feel lightheaded and only getting worse.... always off balance..even when i am driving i feel my head spinning and i have to physically stop. and then it seem like my vehicle is moving....... also while sitting at my desk or standing i feel a wave of lightheadedness and have to wait until the feeling dissappears and it normally takes about 10min or so. Please Help

Zetty

There are numerous causes for light headedness and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and blood test as soon as possible.